Perfect for backyard ball or sprints down your hallway, the PetSafe Automatic Ball Launcher is an automatic, interactive fetch system. Designed for dogs over 10 pounds who love to fetch, this water-resistant toy keeps your pup happy while giving your arm a break. Adjust dial to launch 8 – 30 feet with 9 distance settings and 6 angle settings. The ball launcher works best with standard size tennis balls and holds up to three balls at a time. By creating safe, stimulating games, PetSafe brand is here to help you and your pet LIVE HAPPY TOGETHER.
TRAINING & USE TIPS
• Introduce your pet to the launcher slowly.
• Watch the Training Video at https://amzn.to/2OP0clJ
• Start by placing the machine near your dog turned off.
• As your dog becomes comfortable, allow him to get used to the sound of the launcher before adding a ball.
• If using batteries, we recommend trying the power adaptor as well.
• Only use regular, non-rechargeable D-Cell batteries.
• Use standard size tennis balls (2 5/8″ diameter) to get the full distance available.
• Adjust the dials located on the ball launcher to adjust range and angle.
• If the system is not launching the ball, ensure the dog is not standing close to the machine. It may be setting off the safety motion sensor.
• If the system is not launching and the dog is not near the unit, the motion detector, or sensors may need to be cleaned.
• If the unit stops launching balls it may be in the rest period. The launcher has a 15 minute rest period after 15 minutes of play.
SAFETY: Multiple sensors keep you and your dog safe; a FRONT MOTION SENSOR protects pets and people standing up to 7 feet in front of the launch area and reinforces safely loading balls into the side pocket
DISTANCE: Launcher throws between 8-30 feet; has 9 distance settings and 6 angle settings; pull out and twist angle knob and distance knob to adjust the launcher’s range; TURN KNOBS LEFT FOR MAX DISTANCE
PAUSE: The Automatic Ball Launcher features a 15 minute rest interval after 15 minutes of play; the rest period ensures dogs aren’t playing past the point of exhaustion
OPTIONS: The PetSafe Automatic Ball Launcher can be used both indoors and outside to entertain and exercise your dogs; begin use outdoors as an introduction; use the included power cord or 6 D cell batteries (not included); water-resistant
FLEXIBILITY: The PetSafe Automatic Ball Launcher works best with standard size tennis balls 2 5/8” in diameter but can be used with smaller tennis-type balls; up to 3 balls can be loaded at a time
TRAINING: Audible tones alert you and your dog so you know when the ball is detected and will launch, when 2 second motion detection delay is activated and when 15 minute rest time begins and ends
TROUBLESHOOTING: Having trouble with your PetSafe Automatic Ball Launcher? Call, email or chat with PetSafe’s expert US-based customer care Monday-Saturday; free support is available at 1-800-845-3274